Grandmother's Love




My Grandmother has been my rock.
She had taught me right from wrong.
She held my hand and walked with me through life until she could no longer do it.
Through the good and bad times my grandmother had always been there for me.
She gave me unconditional love with no strings attached.
I did not have to be or do anything special, I just had to be me.
She was one of my biggest cheerleaders, and had always been proud of me.
It is not a day that goes by  that I do not remembered all the good you have done for my family and I.
I have become the woman I am today because of my Grandmother.
I have been fortunate and bless to have my Grandmother in my life.
There will never be anyone else to replaces my Grandmother.
The love, admiration, respects that I have for her is more than I can say.
You are special to me always and forever in my heart.

Love you Grannyđź’—

~~CoCo Goddess   

                                                           Grandmothers’ love is a special kind of love.


        
©CR 2015


Follow us at Google + Ric and CoCo.



Comments

Popular Posts